This blog is going to explain the top of the ways to market a mobile application. These are quite helpful for people engaged in mobile application development. Here are those ways:
The ASO (App Store Optimization)
App store optimization (ASO) is nothing but optimizing an app. Things are not new in ASO. Here, keywords, title and description play an important role to get the app listed on the search engine. ASO is successful only when you leverage the right tool to receive a top-tier ranking.
You can do following things in App Store Optimization:
- Optimizing the keyword tags in the store.
- Do not repeatedly use a keyword or key phrase
- Figure out the best keyword tags
- Analyze the keyword or key-phrase used by competitors
- Do not mention the actual name of app in the title
- Keep the title relevant by putting with the combination of words defining its purposes for which the app is supposed to be searched.
- Write short but sweet description.
- It must appeal users to download the app
- Try to explain as many features as you can explain in this description
- Do not use lengthy sentences as they can distract the users
Integrating the Social Media
With integrating social media, you can receive quick popularity for the app. The social media integration is supposed to have features like inviting people, share what you have achieved on the app, and referring the app to friends. You can add all these stuffs to the app for increasing its visibility.
Keep the Press Kit ready.
It’s good you keep your press kit ready to act. It’s going to help you expedite your marketing efforts. Once you successfully set these stuffs, you are ready to receive couple of good reviews that will help you in marketing and promotion of the app.
Embrace forums and create discussions
Forums are good place to discuss progress and pitfalls in your application. Mark out the best of the forums to create discussion for the feature, performance and productivity of your mobile application.
Improve App Profiles
The success or failure of apps entirely depends on positive reviews, ratings and the number of downloads. The more the app receives reviews, ratings and download, the more it has chances to survive.
Get the app recommended by influencers
Apart from what you can do on your own, another way is to contact industry thought leaders or those who can influence users and encourage them to buy your digital product or service.