Career at Rapidsoft Technologies
Vacancies for the people with out-of-the-box thinking are always open at Rapidsoft Technologies. If you believe that your work can make a difference then bring us your passion, ideas, dedication and commitment. We will give you the resources, the freedom and the right atmosphere to shape them. Call us on 0124-4852849.
Department: IOS Software Engineering
Required Skill: OOPS, data structures, multithreading, networking/socket programming C++/Objective C/C#/.NETCF
Qualification: MCA, B.Tech.
Job Experience:1.6+ years
- Delegates & Protocols
- Google Map kit
- Location Manager
- Reverse Geocoding
- JSON/XML Parsing
- HTTP POST Requests
- UI Tableview
- Tab Controllers
- Universal App Development
Including these components candidate should have hands on experience in :
- Developing Apps for the iPad and the iPhone
- Should be able to work independently on the assigned tasks.
- Should be able to deliver tasks in allocated time.
- Data structures, algorithm design, problem solving
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design.
- Should be flexible to do various tasks like application testing, product documentation if and when required.
- Proficiency in Objective C (preferred), C++, C, Coding skills in Objective C, Cocoa, iOS SDK, Xcode.
- 1.6+ yrs of software development experience in C++ for mobile applications on IOS platform.
- Should have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Department: Java Software Engineering
Required Skill: OOPS, data structures, multithreading, collection, basic programming
Qualification:B. Tech, MCA, BCA, M. Tech.
Job Experience:3.6+ years
- Good Communication skills (Must).
- 4 to 8 years of software development experience with 3+ years of extensive experience on Java platform.
- Able to contribute best-in-class programming, to develop highly innovative, maintainable Java BE code targeting for Mobile Apps consumption via RESTFul web services
- Able to understand the requirement and design/architecture of the solution.
- Responsible for ensuring that Java best practices are adhered.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and delivery of high quality work.
- Responsible for high-level and low-level technical design documentation.
- Quick learner and highly motivated to keep himself/ herself abreast with latest technologies.
- Strong experience in SOA, RESTFul web services, NoSQL, SQL, MySQL, JSON and OOPs using Java platform.
- Strong experience in programming languages and framework - Java, J2EE, Spring MVC Framework, and Hibernate etc.
- Strong in Object Oriented concepts, particularly on class hierarchy, constructors etc.
Required Skill: Designing UI for Mobile domain (iPhone/Android /Blackberry/Java EE)
Qualification: Degree in Fine Arts or Any relevant degree
Job Experience: 1+ years
- Should have experience of designing UI for Mobile domain (iPhone/Android /Blackberry/Java EE) and also web applications and web sites.
- Candidate should be expert on story boarding.
- Client interaction to discuss their needs
- Interpreting client's business needs
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client.
- Multi-tasking on more than one design brief at a time.
- Producing accurate and high quality work with minimum iterations for changes.
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Keeping abreast of developments in IT in respective domain, particularly design programs.
- Working well in a team, with developers and marketing specialists.
- Working to tight deadlines.
Required Skill: Automated testing, selenium, Jmeter, QTP QC/Test Link
Job Experience: 2+ years
- Should have an overall experience of 2 yrs+ working in mobile and web applications testing projects. Preferred platforms Android/iPhone/BB.
- Should be well versed with Automated testing, selenium, Jmeter, QTP.
- Should have sound understanding on the Client-Server and Web architecture.
- Should be well experienced in using Bug Tracking tools.
- Should have used a test management tool like QC/Test Link.
- Work experience in web services would be preferable.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Required Skill: Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Experience: 2+ years
- Responsible for generating cold and hot leads, in the US/UK, EMEA.
- To proactively generate leads and use consultative approach to qualify new business predominantly through tele marketing / email campaigns.
- Attain fixed sales quota in terms of number of qualified leads/appointments/meetings.
- Establish contacts with the "C" Level Executives.
- Introduce company services to new prospects/clients through networking, cold calls, referrals, presentations & sales and e-mail campaigns.
- Responsible for creating new opportunities consistently & meeting opportunity goals.
- Developing, maintaining and maturing sales pipeline by rigorously driving the lead cycle.
- Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have cold calling experience to countries like US/UK and Europe.
- Min. 1.5 years of experience in lead generation in IT services in the said markets is mandatory.
- Should be able to research companies and come out with value proposition for each.
- Experience of working in a B2B environment is required.
- Must have strong sales process knowledge, effective pipeline management techniques.
- Demonstrated & verifiable track record of achieving or exceeding lead generation quota in previous organizations.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills targeted to "C" levels.